Lizard Stuffed with Carrots: nothing like a delicious, tender and lean beef for meals, right? Lizard meat is one of the leanest cuts in the body of the ox.
It is a great option for those who want to make a delicious and more thoughtful dish with red meat, avoiding exaggeration in its consumption.
When we talk about nutritional values, lizard meat has a good advantage, because in 100 grams of lizard meat there is almost certainly the amount of zinc indicated for consumption by an adult man.
In today's recipe, we'll teach you how to make this meat with a delicious carrot filling, which will make it even more appetizing and healthy!
Now, without further ado, let's see what the ingredients will be and the method of preparation for you to learn how to make a delicious Lizard Stuffed with Carrots, worthy of a 5-star restaurant!
Carrot Stuffed Lizard Recipe
- 1 Piece of Lizard (Approximately 1Kg)
- 2 Whole Carrots, without the skin
- 2 Medium Onions
- 1 cup of hot water (tea)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Clean the lizard, removing excess fat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Pierce the part from end to end with a knife. Stuff with the peeled carrots.
3. Place the lizard on a baking sheet. Remove the skin from the onions and cut them in half. Place on the meat side of the roasting pan.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for about 45 minutes or until the meat is well browned and cooked through.
5. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
6. Good Meal.
Serves: 6 people
Preparation: 60 minutes
See how this recipe is practical to make? In an hour of preparation, you will have a delicious complete meal to serve up to 6 people very well.
It is by no means necessary to exclude red meat from your daily menu to enjoy good health and moderation. One way to taste delicious red meat with peace of mind is to choose slimmer cuts, like the lizard that is located on the back of the ox.
We recommend that it be served hot with rice and mashed potatoes. As dinner, its consumption, like any other meat, should be more moderate and accompanied by a lighter green salad.
We hope you enjoyed our delicious recipe today! Then tell us how your Carrot Stuffed Lizard turned out (we'd love to see a picture of your table, see?)
Follow our website and see the best recipes first hand. Now that you have learned how to make this delicious Lizard Stuffed with Carrots, how about getting to know other very tasty and practical recipes that we have here on the blog My Recipes? We have many options for snacks, treats and other delicious delicacies to make your day better.