Pumpkin Bread: bread is an indispensable food in the lives of many Brazilians. But, its digestion is difficult, due to the high amount of carbohydrates in its composition. However, there is nothing to worry about, pumpkin bread is a great substitute for traditional breads.
There is a lot of difference between these breads, however, the low amount of carbohydrates present in pumpkin bread stands out, which makes it a healthier and also delicious choice for your everyday life.
Rich in carotenoids, antioxidants, pumpkin is a super nutritious and versatile vegetable, as it can appear in several different recipes. However, to really get the benefits in your body, it must be accompanied by a healthy diet.
Our recipe is a great alternative for those who want to lose weight and still eat something delicious. In the next few lines, it will be explained how to prepare, gluten-free and lactose-free, the tasty Pumpkin Bread that can appear perfectly in your breakfast and also in the afternoon.
Pumpkin Bread Recipe
– 150 g of strawberry puree – 2 Tablespoons (soup) of Psyllium – 2 Tablespoons (soup) of Eggplant Flour
– 2 Tablespoons of Almond Flour
– 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
– 1 Tablespoon (soup) of Yeast – 1 Pinch of salt (Optional)
1. In a bowl, mix the eggs, strawberry puree, psyllium, eggplant flour, almond flour, salt and olive oil until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
2. Add the yeast and mix gently.
3. Arrange the mixture in a loaf pan greased with olive oil.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for approximately 35 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, let cool and unmold.
6. Then serve the Pumpkin Bread and Good Meal!
Carotenoids, mentioned at the beginning of the article, are great allies for skin health. They are true sunscreens, in addition to vitamin C, which is responsible for the body to produce collagen.
Beta-carotene, found in pumpkin composition, is transformed into Vitamin A by our body, which is able to protect vision degeneration. Lutein and zeaxanthin also benefit vision, they help to prevent the eye's natural lens, strengthening it against damage from televisions and cell phones.
Sodium levels in the body are reduced with the increase in potassium intake, a component very present in pumpkins, generating a greater ability to lower blood pressure. blood pressure.
For those on a diet, consuming foods that feature pumpkin can be very important in weight loss. With its high nutritional power, low calories and fiber richness, a greater feeling of satiety can be achieved when consuming this food, which helps to reduce appetite.
If you liked the Pumpkin Bread recipe, enjoy and check out other recipes that use healthy grains like this one. We have many options on our blog, including delights like our homemade soy milk. Now that you've learned how to make this delicious Flaxseed Bread, how about getting to know other very tasty and practical recipes that we have here on the blog My Recipes? We have many options for snacks, treats and other delicious delicacies to make your day better.